The Big Over Easy

by Jasper Fforde | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dotdot of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 5/18/2023
Journal Entry 1 by dotdot from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Unread on my bookshelf. To be read and released.

Journal Entry 2 by dotdot at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, June 8, 2023
Detective Inspector Jack Spratt and his assistant, Sergeant Mary Mary Nursery Crime Division investigate the suspicious death of Humpty Dumpty in Reading. The book is satirical, based on nursery rhymes and fables. Many of the characters are "persons of dubious reality" like mentioned Humpty Humpty, Wee Willie Winkie, Tom Thomm, son of a local flautist and Titan Prometheus. The book has the elements of a modern detective story including Spratt's arch enemy, the hero cop loved by the media. Clever idea, a fun tale to read.

Journal Entry 3 by dotdot at Kauppakeskus Arabia in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, December 3, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (12/3/2023 UTC) at Kauppakeskus Arabia in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Every day before Christmas I release a book from my bookshelf. This is book # 3 of my 2023 BookCrossing Advent Calendar. I release it in Arabia Shopping Centre at 4 pm or soon after.