The Twentieth Man

by Tony Jones | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 5/18/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, May 18, 2023
On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, May 21, 2023
Aussie Tony Jones has written a rather darn good thrilling story. Apart from that I particularly enjoyed how he brought to life an especially eventful era in Australian politics. I was enthralled with the elements of the story that wove in real people and affairs of the time.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Riddik Cafe in Templestowe Lower, Victoria Australia on Saturday, July 1, 2023

Released 11 mos ago (7/6/2023 UTC) at Riddik Cafe in Templestowe Lower, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Bookcrossers are generous folk who send books in to the world for strangers to find and enjoy. Sadly we rarely hear any more of their whereabouts. Please let us know you have found this book, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous. By doing this you will be encouraging Bookcrossers to continue to spread the joy of coming across a free book.