The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test
4 journalers for this copy...
I find it incredibly frustrating that a substance which the government themselves used to test on unwitting citizens is now illegal. Oh, so it was alright to put it onto people who had no idea they were taking it, but if someone *wants* to take it, they get thrown in jail. Hypocrisy!
- everything you ever wanted to know about LSD without trying it yourself
- Ken Kesey
- Merry Prankster History Project
- hip glossary
This book is being made into a bookay. PM me to be added to the list.
1. Journal the book when you receive it.
2. PM the next person on the list for their address when you receive the book.
3. Try and read the book within 1 month of receiving it.
4. Journal the book once you've read it, letting us all know what you think!
5. If you don't get a reply from your PM to the next person on the list, PM them again and let me know.
6. Send the book on to the next in line.
7. When the book reaches the end of the list, it is up to the last person to read & release the book how they choose.
The list of participants:
1. charbono - Australia
2. silverstarry - USA
3. djfil - USA
4. mom-of-one - USA
5. kirst040 - Australia
6. newk - Australia
- end of ray -
posted to silverstarry as part of the bookray.
Mailed to djfil today.