Purple Hibiscus

by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1616202416 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Brihaji of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 5/17/2023
Journal Entry 1 by Brihaji from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
From a batch of books received through Freecycle for release.

Journal Entry 2 by Brihaji at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (5/20/2023 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Find me at the Bookcrossing table at the festival!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 21, 2023
I selected this book for a friend of mine with a Little Free Library in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. I am collecting books by African authors for her.

ETA 06/17/24: I never made it back to this friend's Little Free Library after all this time!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/18/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Allergic to A release challenge hosted by booklady331.

--------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the
whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 18, 2024
I selected this book from the bookshelf of our Little Free Library because I just got a request for this book.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/18/2024 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book by request to Bookcrosser Thamyres.

--------------------------------------