We Are the Brennans

by Tracey Lange | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by spoiledrotten of Waldwick, New Jersey USA on 5/7/2023
Journal Entry 1 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, May 7, 2023
Purchased from Abe books. My bookclub will be reading in June.

Journal Entry 2 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, June 11, 2023
This story is about an Irish Catholic family living in NY. There are secrets and misunderstandings as well as forgiveness.
For me the book started very slow until page 130 when it picked up a bit. There where no surprises and the ending easy to figure out.

Journal Entry 3 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, June 21, 2023
Will be lending out.

Journal Entry 4 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Monday, August 21, 2023
Book has been returned. My daughter LOVED it. Now available

Journal Entry 5 by spoiledrotten at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (2/6/2024 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA

Sending to valpete for a tag it forward in the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 6 by spoiledrotten at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Sending to valpete for a tag it forward in the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 7 by valpete at Walnut Creek, California USA on Monday, February 12, 2024
Wow! What a nice surprise...what a nice hard cover book. I love these Irish books set in New York (where I lived for the first 45 years).