Ashes To Ashes

by Tami Hoag | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by katilo of Westmont, Illinois USA on 5/23/2004
Journal Entry 1 by katilo from Westmont, Illinois USA on Sunday, May 23, 2004
I know I read this before, but I don't really remember what it was about and I don't feel like reading it again so I'm releasing it into the wild.

Journal Entry 2 by katilo at on Saturday, June 12, 2004
Released on Saturday, June 12, 2004 at Pyan's Bookbox in Pyan's Bookbox, Pyan's Bookbox Controlled Releases.

I'm putting this in the book box and sending to the next name on the list.

Journal Entry 3 by BigBird2002 from Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, July 04, 2004
I have also read this book before and remember really liking it. I can't remember what it was about, though, so I'm sure it will be as interesting as the first time around.

Journal Entry 4 by BigBird2002 from Mesa, Arizona USA on Monday, September 06, 2004
I really couldn't get into this book the second time around. I think my tastes are changing, and I just really need to find what I like now. I am finding that I am more into general fiction and some chick lit.

Journal Entry 5 by BigBird2002 from Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Sending to debbiesue5433. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by debbiesue5433 from Elizabeth City, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, October 26, 2004
thanks for the book,my daughter has been wanting to read this.passed to andreadawn86

Journal Entry 7 by MSH-557528 on Thursday, October 28, 2004
Thanks for the book debbie.

Journal Entry 8 by MSH-557528 on Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Don't have time to read it..and I'm trying to downsize the books I have so.. it's AVAILABLE!