The Plague

by Albert Camus | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by AngelChild of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 5/23/2004
Journal Entry 1 by AngelChild from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, May 23, 2004
The people of Oran are in the grip of a virulent plague. Cut off from the rest of the world, they each respond in their own way to the challenge of the deadly bacillus. Among them is Dr Rieux, a humanitarian and healer, and it is through his eyes that we witness the course of the epidemic.

Released on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 at RABCK to fellow Bookcrossing member in RABCK, A RABCK Controlled Releases.

Sending to PrettyPoodle in USA as an RABCK to celebrate my 500th book registered.

Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by PrettyPoodle from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, September 17, 2004
Thank you so much for this wonderful RABCK!

Journal Entry 4 by PrettyPoodle from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, January 22, 2005
I just could not get into this book:( After two attempts I am making it available to another reader.

Journal Entry 5 by PrettyPoodle at Suburban Station in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (1/26/2005 UTC) at Suburban Station in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

I haven't been to this local in years so I am not sure where it will be left exactly. I know it will be in an easy to find place.
If for some reason it is NOT picked up and winds up in the Lost and Found I was told that SEPTA donates all unclaimed Lost and Found items to charity. so it WILL find a new reader eventually!

Journal Entry 6 by PrettyPoodle from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, January 26, 2005
GRRRR! My plans changed so this book will NOT be released tonight. Bummer!

Journal Entry 7 by PrettyPoodle at Suburban Station in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, February 8, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (2/8/2005 UTC) at Suburban Station in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Find me around 6:30 pm tonight! I promise it *will* go out this time:)!!!