Euphoria Kids

by Alison Evans | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by discoverylover of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 4/30/2023
Journal Entry 1 by discoverylover from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, April 30, 2023
April's Alphabet Book Club book. This one didn't capture my fancy as much as I was expecting it to. Loved the enby rep and the kind of dreamyness of the plot though.

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, February 26, 2024
Got a big box of books from Alkalinekiwi, with the promise of more to come, so I'm finally catching up with some of our book club books.

I read this one way too fast, because I wanted to pass it on to my SIL to give to our 4th book club member. I kind of wish I hadn't, because I think it deserved a slower reading - I loved the gentle magic of it, and the way the whole story felt like a metaphor. I'm really looking forward to hearing what my nibling thinks of it!