The Book Woman's Daughter

by Kim Michele Richardson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingQueen72wing of Hobbs, New Mexico USA on 4/6/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingQueen72wing from Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Thursday, April 6, 2023
This was a good follow up to the The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek. I love how Honey continued her mother's dedication to serve her community and find her way past bigotry, ignorance and just plain meanness. I also loved the strong supporting female characters who are all fighting for their independence and I was happy to see Junia is still around. This is a must read for bibliophiles and historical fiction readers.

I read this for PopSugar's 2023 reading challenge prompt: A book with a map.

Journal Entry 2 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Sunday, November 26, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/27/2023 UTC) at Hobbs, New Mexico USA

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, November 30, 2023
Thank you so much for sharing this book with me. It arrived today. I am looking forward to reading it.

Enjoyed this book. The author did a good job of continuing the story.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, January 28, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (1/30/2024 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to spoiledrotten

Journal Entry 5 by wingspoiledrottenwing at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Friday, February 2, 2024
Thanks so much for sending this my way. I have been looking forward to reading this since my bookclub read The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek.