Good Samaritans

by Will Carver | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1912374374 Global Overview for this book
Registered by 3vie of Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 3/27/2023
Journal Entry 1 by 3vie from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, March 27, 2023
One crossed wire, three dead bodies and six bottles of bleach

Seth Beauman can t sleep. He stays up late, calling strangers from his phonebook, hoping to make a connection, while his wife, Maeve, sleeps upstairs. A crossed wire finds a suicidal Hadley Serf on the phone to Seth, thinking she is talking to The Samaritans.

But a seemingly harmless, late-night hobby turns into something more for Seth and for Hadley, and soon their late-night talks are turning into day-time meet-ups. And then this dysfunctional love story turns into something altogether darker, when Seth brings Hadley home

And someone is watching

Journal Entry 2 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, March 27, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (3/27/2023 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Putting into the crime & mystery bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, May 6, 2023
Taking from the crime bookbox. I heard him speak at the Newcastle Unconvention but didn't buy his books because I was trying not to start another series. Seems it was meant to be.

Journal Entry 4 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, March 8, 2024
Well, I didn’t know what to expect with this book and things kept happening that I still didn’t expect. There is so much misdirection throughout you won’t see what’s coming. I can’t say too much as it would undoubtedly lead to spoilers but this is quite a disturbing book. I can't fail to mention the large amount of detailed sexual activity but it fits well with the characters and the story.

Journal Entry 5 by wingearthcaroleannewing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Taking to the bookswap game at the 2024 Bookcrossing Convention.

Journal Entry 6 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, April 19, 2024
Managed not to have this stolen from me in the book swap game. Sounds intriguing!