A Right to Die

by Rex Stout | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/27/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, March 27, 2023
This mass market paperback (c. 1964) came to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from two boxes of books donated by my generous neighbor on Ardennes Avenue in March, 2023. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, December 14, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (12/14/2023 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2023 D for December release challenge hosted by hyphen8.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by eddiejc1 at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Friday, December 15, 2023
Picked this up today. Hope it reads better than Ngaio Marsh!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 30, 2023
Thanks for returning this book to the Little Free lIbrary of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll save it to go out for Round #2...

Journal Entry 5 by eddiejc1 at Twinbrook, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 31, 2023
I just want to clarify that I didn't return the book because I was dissatisfied with it. On the contrary, I was impressed with Rex Stout's writing, especially considering he was in his eighties when he wrote this book. I could nitpick over his choice of words, but he's still a witty writer and at one point even he pokes fun at himself. If you want to read a mystery with a brilliant chain of deductions pointing to a suspect you weren't considering, you might want to consider another book. There is a slight hint that points to the killer, but once the "red herring" is eliminated, I think astute readers will be looking in that direction anyway. In the future, I will drop off finished books I initially picked up in Twinbrook elsewhere.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm saving this book to go out for Round #3.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (6/25/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for Round #3...

-------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Allergic to A release challenge hosted by booklady331.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, July 4, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Journal Entry 9 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Broadwood Dr (1500) #107341 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Released 1 wk ago (7/10/2024 UTC) at LFL - Broadwood Dr (1500) #107341 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the