Bamburgh

by L. J. Ross | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1912310198 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/22/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
This is one of the books I bought from the St Michael's Hospice charity shop in Ripon yesterday, chosen because I've recently discovered this wonderful series of books set in the North East featuring DCI Ryan and his team - and I can't get enough of them!

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 20, 2023
The Bamburgh plotline involves two murders in this beautiful village by the sea - but the main focus is on uncovering a serial killer who's been escaping justice for 15 years . . . and it all gets very tense . . .

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Released 10 mos ago (8/29/2023 UTC) at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

To Deltic and MrsD when OldKnees and I toured Knaresborough's tourists spots with them today. It was good to see you both, the nearest thing to a BookCrossing meet up I've enjoyed since before the pandemic. Hope it won't be so long next time!

Journal Entry 4 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 31, 2023
It was lovely to see you and OldKnees. We thoroughly enjoyed or wonderful guided tour of beautiful Knaresborough. Hopefully we'll see you again soon.