The Cruelest Month

by Louise Penny | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/21/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 21, 2023
This mass market paperback (c. 2007) came to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from three boxes of books donated by my generous neighbor on Ardennes Avenue in March, 2023. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 13, 2024

Released 4 mos ago (1/13/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 22, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the
whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by eddiejc1 at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, April 22, 2024
I picked this up at the Kensington Day Of The Book Festival today. I have heard about Louise Penny and I am looking forward to viewing this as a perspective of French-speaking Quebec as I am to it as a mystery. Hi, SqueakyChu---happy to pick up your book!