Little Fires Everywhere

by CELESTE. NG | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Littlemave of Weston, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 3/1/2023
Journal Entry 1 by Littlemave from Weston, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Wednesday, March 1, 2023
"Everyone in Shaker Heights was talking about it that summer: how Isabelle, the last of the Richardson children, had finally gone around the bend and burned the house down......Little Fires Everywhere explores the weight of long-held secrets and the ferocious pull of motherhood-and the danger of believing that planning and following the rules can avert disaster, or heartbreak."

It took me a while to get into this book but thoroughly enjoyed it when I did. Layers of mystery and secrets.
Over the last few years I have read very few books and really loved the ones I have finished! This has been made into a TV series with Reese Witherspoon.

Journal Entry 2 by Littlemave at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (2/25/2023 UTC) at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia

One of the books I took along to my first book drinks with the Canberra BCers.
Happy Reading.