Cold Bath Street

by A J Hartley | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingJ4Shawwing of finding my place, Somewhere -- Controlled Releases on 2/22/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingJ4Shawwing from finding my place, Somewhere -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 22, 2024
About the book:
Preston Oldcorn is in a desolate void between life and death. In order to save his soul he must brave his greatest fear - Cold Bath Street. A ghost, gothic thriller that will keep you gripped to the end."This is an excellent book with compelling characters, a creepy atmosphere and a clever plot. It was hard to put down and I finished it in one day." Joseph DelaneyPreston Oldcorn lay quite still, eyes tight shut, trying to shrug off the cold grip of the nightmare. It was 9:22 p.m. It was always 9:22 p.m. A cold hand had plunged into Preston's chest and tightened its icy grip around his heart. In an instant, Preston was dead. Preston finds himself in a desolate void, trapped in the chasm between life and death. Soon discovering that he is not alone, Preston must stay one-step ahead of his enemies and discover the mysteries held by this new world as he tries to save his soul. But doing so means braving the darkest and most feared part of town: Cold Bath Street.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJ4Shawwing at Morrisons Supermarket in Preston, Lancashire United Kingdom on Monday, March 4, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2024 UTC) at Morrisons Supermarket in Preston, Lancashire United Kingdom

Congratulations on catching this wild release!
You have found a BookCrossing book, (we call that a 'catch'!)
If you are a new member I hope you will use me as your referring member
J4shaw.