A Song for the Dying

by Stuart MacBride | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingJ4Shawwing of finding my place, Somewhere -- Controlled Releases on 3/3/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingJ4Shawwing from finding my place, Somewhere -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, March 3, 2024
About the Book:
The second book in the Ash Henderson series

A heart-stopping crime thriller from the author of three consecutive No. 1 bestsellers, including Birthdays for the Dead and the DI Logan McRae series. Eight years ago, the Inside Man abducted and killed four women. He left another three in critical condition, their stomachs slit open and a plastic doll stitched inside. Then he disappeared. Until now...Ash Henderson was a Detective Inspector on the initial investigation. Things haven't exactly gone well since: his family has been destroyed, his career is in tatters, and one of Oldcastle's most vicious criminals is making sure he spends the rest of his life in prison. But Dr Alice McDonald has other ideas. When a nurse turns up dead on waste ground behind Blackwall Hill - a doll stitched into her innards - Alice convinces one of the investigating teams to get Ash released and working the case. He's out for as long as he's useful. And if he's out, he can get revenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJ4Shawwing at Morrisons Supermarket in Preston, Lancashire United Kingdom on Monday, March 4, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2024 UTC) at Morrisons Supermarket in Preston, Lancashire United Kingdom

Congratulations on catching this wild release!
You have found a BookCrossing book, (we call that a 'catch'!)
If you are a new member I hope you will use me as your referring member
J4shaw.