Easter Mandala

by Colouring Book | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 2/27/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, February 27, 2023
A colouring book for adults, with beautiful Easter Egg Mandalas.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (3/15/2023 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today as part of my Easter Exchange parcel to my partner.
I hope you enjoy colouring! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 10, 2023
Thanks very much for the package of Easter goodies. This is a beautiful book but as I don’t enjoy colouring I will look for an appreciative home for this.

Released 10 mos ago (6/3/2023 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A RABCK going to hesiodo66.

Journal Entry 5 by hesiodo66 at Rosario, Santa Fe Argentina on Tuesday, July 25, 2023
En mis manos!!! Llegó hoy.

Journal Entry 6 by hesiodo66 at Rosario, Santa Fe Argentina on Friday, August 4, 2023
Comencé a colorear el de la primera página. Ninguno de los mándalas fue coloreado. El libro vino con todos los mándalas disponibles.

Journal Entry 7 by hesiodo66 at Rosario, Santa Fe Argentina on Sunday, August 6, 2023
Completé el de la primera página.

Journal Entry 8 by hesiodo66 at Rosario, Santa Fe Argentina on Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Released 4 mos ago (12/13/2023 UTC) at Rosario, Santa Fe Argentina

A viajar...

Journal Entry 9 by ali-librarian at Elortondo, Santa Fe Argentina on Monday, December 18, 2023
Recibí hoy este libro. Voy a colorear algunos mandalas y luego armaré un libro-anillo.