The Girls with No Names

by Serena Burdick | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 2/12/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Sunday, February 12, 2023
some kind soul left this in my LFL Ken east

Journal Entry 2 by jennannej at Coronado, California USA on Thursday, March 23, 2023
Swapped some books last night in Kensington!

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at LFL - Talmadge Dr E (4567) Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Thursday, March 23, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (3/24/2023 UTC) at LFL - Talmadge Dr E (4567) Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

places we go challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 4 by jennannej at Coronado, California USA on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
I picked this up because it looked like my kind of novel.

I picked it up and put it down. I picked it up and put it down.

Finally, I got the audio book from the library.

I didn't care for this. The characters were all obnoxious and made no sense. Yet, somehow, I read the whole thing, thinking I was going to change my mind!

Journal Entry 5 by jennannej at LFL - F Ave (466) #52366 in Coronado, California USA on Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (2/1/2024 UTC) at LFL - F Ave (466) #52366 in Coronado, California USA

Welcome to bookcrossing! A fun way to watch books travel and find great new reads. Thanks for visiting the website.

This book was released into the little free library today. Stay healthy!