The Complete Short Stories Of Ernest Hemingway

by Ernest Hemingway | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by fairywingmaker of El Cajon, California USA on 5/20/2004
Journal Entry 1 by fairywingmaker from El Cajon, California USA on Thursday, May 20, 2004
Enjoyed

Journal Entry 2 by fairywingmaker from El Cajon, California USA on Monday, July 05, 2004
sending to mysterylady36

Journal Entry 3 by fairywingmaker from El Cajon, California USA on Friday, July 30, 2004
on it's way to mysterylady36

Journal Entry 4 by mysterylady36 from Ashland, Missouri USA on Saturday, August 14, 2004
This arrived safely. Thanks! I can't wait to read this.

Journal Entry 5 by mysterylady36 from Ashland, Missouri USA on Sunday, June 19, 2005
I read this collection as part of the short story challenge. I really enjoyed some of the stories, but others left me wondering if I really understood what he was trying to say.

I will be sending this to Deanya soon.

Journal Entry 6 by mysterylady36 from Ashland, Missouri USA on Monday, June 20, 2005
Mailed today. I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 7 by Deanya from Sacramento, California USA on Sunday, June 26, 2005
On my TBR list. Received from mysterylady36. Thank you so much for sending it. I forgot it was being sent to me so I was pleasantly suprised when I came home to find it waiting for me. My husband and I are both looking forward to reading this one! Thanks again!

Journal Entry 8 by Deanya at Burbank Public Library - Buena Vista Branch in Burbank, California USA on Friday, February 09, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (2/9/2007 UTC) at Burbank Public Library - Buena Vista Branch in Burbank, California USA