The Cask

by Freeman Wills Crofts | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/19/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 19, 2023
This mass market paperback (c. 1920, 1952) is from a box of over 20 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in January, 2023, by my neighbor on Ardennes Avenue who is downsizing his book collection. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/12/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the
whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by eddiejc1 at Twinbrook, Maryland USA on Friday, June 14, 2024
I have never heard of this Irish mystery writer, but I am willing to give this a shot.