Happy International BookCrossing Day!
It's a special day for BookCrossing and we hope you'll make it a good one. Ballycumber just posted a short message in the Announcements forum, you can read it here.

All That's Left in the World

by Erik J. Brown | Teens |
Registered by discoverylover of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 1/12/2023
Journal Entry 1 by discoverylover from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, January 12, 2023
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I thought the scenario was well thought out and I appreciated how human the characters were. I also liked that there was a bit of action, and some introspection, but they were balanced out.

In terms of the people Andrew and Jamie met, I liked that there were a mix of (possibly putting it a bit bluntly after saying I liked that the characters were so human) "goodies" and "baddies" and that the ending was reasonably positive but not unrealistically so.

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
I really enjoyed this! I hope there is/going to be a sequel, because I need to know what happens next!!!

Also, I really really want to open the mystery can and find out what's in it (I laughed out loud when I opened that package!), but I'll leave that pleasure for my nephew :-)

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by discoverylover at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
If your nephew tells you what's in the can please let me know!