Death at Wentwater Court

by Carola Dunn | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 12/4/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, December 4, 2022
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Google Overview
No stranger to sprawling country estates, well-heeled Daisy Dalrymple is breaking new ground at Wentwater Court to cover a story for Town & Country magazine. But her interview gives way to interrogation when suave Lord Stephen Astwick meets a chilly end on the tranquil skating pond.

With evidence that his death was anything but accidental, Daisy joins forces with Scotland Yard so the culprit can't slip through their fingers like the unfortunate Astwick slipped through the ice ...

Praise for The Daisy Dalrymple Mysteries:

'Appropriate historical detail and witty dialogue are the finishing touches on this engaging 1920s period piece.' Publishers Weekly

'As always, Dunn evokes the life and times of 1920s England while providing a plot that is a cut above... This will delight readers who love country-house mysteries.' Booklist

I read another copy of this a few years ago and really enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, December 5, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (12/7/2022 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

I spotted this in a National Trust charity bookshop and remembered that I'd seen it on your wishlist. Hope you enjoy the series as much as I did.

Merry Christmas!!!

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 8, 2022
Thank you very much! I've enjoyed one from this series and looking forward to read more.
Merry Christmas to you! :)