True Biz

by Sara Novic | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/1/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, December 1, 2022
I selected this hardcover (c. 2022) from one of two overstuffed Little Free Libraries at Mattie J. T. Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland, USA. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The December 2022 What's in a Name Challenge Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The book title contains the name TRUE. True is an English name meaning real or genuine.

---------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 3, 2022
I removed this book from my Little Free LIbrary's bookshelf because I just received a request for it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 3, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (12/3/2022 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book by request to BookCrosser SweetBabyJane.

---------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!