The Little Village Christmas

Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/28/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, November 28, 2022
Bought in a Portobello charity shop.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 29, 2022
A nice gentle read

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, December 1, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (12/1/2022 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Possibly given to Pippis to re release

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Thursday, December 1, 2022
Thank you ever so much for a lovely chit-chat over a drink! It's always so wonderful to come to London, but the people really make the city 😃 My tired brain needs desperately something light for the end of the year, so this is absolutely a perfect book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, December 18, 2022
You know what would have made this an excellent read? The kittens making an earlier entrance. The kittens having a bigger role in it all. Just kittens being kittens.

Journal Entry 6 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (12/20/2022 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Book's making a little Christmas trip! Joyous reading!

Journal Entry 7 by wingduffeliwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, December 22, 2022
Thank you Pippis and Poodlesister, what a lovely looking book, and it arrived just in time for Christmas! Not sure if I have the time to read it though 🙂

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Thank you very much for this wonderful book, kind Bookcrossers!