The Bromeliad

by Terry Pratchett | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Daedin of Petroupoli - Πετρούπολη, Attica Greece on 11/27/2022
Journal Entry 1 by Daedin from Petroupoli - Πετρούπολη, Attica Greece on Sunday, November 27, 2022
fun, enjoyable book, not in the discworld though

Journal Entry 2 by Daedin at Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Sunday, November 27, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (11/27/2022 UTC) at Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

Meet-up in Athens on Sunday 27/11/2022 at 6 pm at the Homesick Cafe, Andrea Metaxa 26, Exarcheia

Journal Entry 3 by feltre at Zografou - Ζωγράφου, Attica Greece on Sunday, November 27, 2022
The book found a new home.

Journal Entry 4 by feltre at Zografou - Ζωγράφου, Attica Greece on Saturday, December 24, 2022
I loved it!

Journal Entry 5 by feltre at Homesick café in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Thursday, January 26, 2023

Released 4 days ago (1/29/2023 UTC) at Homesick café in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory.
Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre, pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.
I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!