From Dead to Worse

by Charlaine Harris | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by kidwrangler of Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on 11/26/2022
Journal Entry 1 by kidwrangler from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Saturday, November 26, 2022
My GoodReads review: I really enjoyed this book. I'm not sure if it's because I've had a little break from the series with some serious reading in between or if this storyline just appealed more, but it was hard to put down and I didn't want to finish. The 'old' characters became a little more developed and I preferred this more confident, less love struck version of Sookie. Looking forward to the next in the series!

Congratulations on finding this book, please journal your thoughts or plans for it and enjoy the read! Kidwrangler :)

Journal Entry 2 by kidwrangler at Coffee Club, Southgate in Cannon Hill, Queensland Australia on Saturday, November 26, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (11/28/2022 UTC) at Coffee Club, Southgate in Cannon Hill, Queensland Australia

Taking for release to the Nov Bris BC lunch before we head to the theatre for 'The Venetian Twins' by the Villanova Players. If not taken will be released nearby.

Journal Entry 3 by whofan88 at Stones Corner, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, December 6, 2022
To be read