There There

by Tommy Orange | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbethiebwing of Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on 11/25/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingbethiebwing from Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on Friday, November 25, 2022
I ordered this book so that I could participate in the 2022 Hopkinsville, KY Big Read. It was hard to keep track of the characters and also hard to understand the direction of the plot. I discussed the book at three book club meetings, and we all had similar questions about the actions and motivations of several characters. None of us seemed to like the end, but I'm not sure that we were supposed to. I did learn a lot; but without the book club, I'm not sure that I would have gotten as much out of it.

Released 2 mos ago (11/27/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library #7669 - 600 Metcalfe Lane in Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA

The rain holds off so that I can walk to the LFL inside the bird observation hut at Jeffers Bend, this book will be released there. When I last visited, it was in need of some new choices for the winter months.