Oh, the Places You'll Go!

by Dr. Seuss | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by mattandmandy75 of Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on 11/23/2022
Journal Entry 1 by mattandmandy75 from Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, November 23, 2022
In this classic Seussian tale, the good doctor primes his readers against all the little mishaps and misadventures that can befall even the best of us – from bang-ups and hang-ups to lurches and slumps – encouraging us to take life in our stride! From fun times and triumphs to lurches and slumps, Dr Seuss takes an entertaining look at the adventures that life may have in store for us.

Journal Entry 2 by mattandmandy75 at Redgum Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (12/1/2022 UTC) at Redgum Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)

Journal Entry 3 by Cudgee at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, December 1, 2022
This is to pass on to the children at the learning centre

Journal Entry 4 by Cudgee at Early Learning Centre in Wantirna South, Victoria Australia on Friday, December 2, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (12/2/2022 UTC) at Early Learning Centre in Wantirna South, Victoria Australia

Release #238...