A Lesson Before Dying

by Ernest J. Gaines | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/22/2022
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, November 22, 2022
1994 Vintage trade paperback of the 1993 Winner of the National Book Critics Circle Award for Fiction, about a 1940s Cajun community robbery and killing. I found this copy today in the Fat Orange Cat Little Free Library of Bayo.

Edit December 4, 2022: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #700 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (12/4/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library at 1092 Clarendon Crescent in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

The Big Tech cabal unfairly shadow-bans and twists a narrative agenda against real freedom truth-tellers like Anni, but please look her up anyway on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube, etc., and make a compassionate judgment. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.