First Nature Book 介紹大自然

by Robert Wellensley | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Azuki of Miami, Florida USA on 11/7/2022
Journal Entry 1 by Azuki from Miami, Florida USA on Monday, November 7, 2022
Clearing my bookshelves and found this. Definitely time for the book to find a new reader.

Released 2 mos ago (11/8/2022 UTC) at Onepile BookCrossing Cabinet @ Citywalk in Tsuen Wan, Tsuen Wan Hong Kong

Checking out this fancy high tech BookCrossing Shelf.

Hi! How wonderful you've found one of my books! Thank you so much for checking out the journal. I would really appreciate if you can take a moment to let me know you have it now. Trust me, it'll totally make my day to hear from one of my "wild" books.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Feel free to explore the BookCrossing site, and visit our forum to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading!