The Curse of Einstein's Pencil

by Deborah Zemke | Children's Books |
Registered by Azuki of Miami, Florida USA on 11/2/2022
Journal Entry 1 by Azuki from Miami, Florida USA on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
A cute story with lots of illustration.

Judith Einstein is the smartest girl in the universe, and with her pencil she writes totally correct answers. Bea Garcia thinks that if she has Judith's pencil, answers will flow like a river out of her brain. So when she finds Judith's pencil lying on the floor, she figures... finding something is not stealing...

Released 3 mos ago (11/8/2022 UTC) at Onepile BookCrossing Cabinet @ Citywalk in Tsuen Wan, Tsuen Wan Hong Kong

Checking out this fancy high tech BookCrossing Shelf.

Hi! How wonderful you've found one of my books! Thank you so much for checking out the journal. I would really appreciate if you can take a moment to let me know you have it now. Trust me, it'll totally make my day to hear from one of my "wild" books.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Feel free to explore the BookCrossing site, and visit our forum to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading!