Daisy Darker

by Alice Feeney | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by sarradee of Mansfield, Texas USA on 10/16/2022
Journal Entry 1 by sarradee from Mansfield, Texas USA on Sunday, October 16, 2022
After years of avoiding each other, Daisy Darker’s entire family is assembling for Nana’s 80th birthday party in Nana’s crumbling gothic house on a tiny tidal island. Finally back together one last time, when the tide comes in, they will be cut off from the rest of the world for eight hours.

The family arrives, each of them harboring secrets. Then at the stroke of midnight, as a storm rages, Nana is found dead. And an hour later, the next family member follows…

Trapped on an island where someone is killing them one by one, the Darkers must reckon with their present mystery as well as their past secrets, before the tide comes in and all is revealed.

With a wicked wink to Agatha Christie’s And Then There Were None, Daisy Darker’s unforgettable twists will leave readers reeling.

While cute this one wasn't for me. I didn't like the twist so it ruined the remainder of the book. Don't get me wrong, I like Alice Feeney. She's a good author. Rock Paper Scissors was great. It's just this particular book didn't make it past my bullsh*t filter.

Released 1 yr ago (10/16/2022 UTC) at Dirty Job Brewing Company Little Free Library #80399 in Mansfield, Texas USA

Bringing with me to bookclub. Daisy Darker was our October read so I'll be leaving it in the red newspaper box out front for a new reader to pick up.