A Town Called Solace

by Mary Lawson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbooktwitcherwing of Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on 10/2/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooktwitcherwing from Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, October 2, 2022
Loved this book group read - gentle but with an undercurrent of drama.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, December 5, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (12/5/2022 UTC) at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

Into the random bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, January 9, 2023
Taken from the Random Bookbox.As my TBR pile is massive it may take me a while to get to this.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, April 14, 2023
Bumped to the top of the pile to take to the Falkirk Convention as a wishlist book.

I really loved this book, it drew me in from the start and I was sad when I'd finished.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 3, 2023

Released 8 mos ago (6/17/2023 UTC) at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom

Taking to the Falkirk Convention to fulfil a wish. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did :-)

Journal Entry 6 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, June 17, 2023
Thank you so much for this wishlist book!! I now noticed that I received two copies of this, so will bring this one back to Convention tomorrow and see if someone else would like to take it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingsakirmowing at Arnotdale House OBCZ in Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 17, 2023

Released 8 mos ago (6/17/2023 UTC) at Arnotdale House OBCZ in Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom

BC Convention release!

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Journal Entry 8 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, June 18, 2023
Well, could I say no to another book ? Of course not ! Thanks for passing it over to me, it's been lovely meeting you both and of course also seeing Yorkshire-lass again. It's been a wonderful weekend

Journal Entry 9 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, November 19, 2023
Such a beautifully written gem of a novel, it totally drew me in from the first page and I absolutely fell in love with all the characters and a town called Solace. Every once in a while you stumble across a rather unassuming novel but one that pulls your heart strings and this was it !

Journal Entry 10 by kinedi at Biblos, Chambers Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 24, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (11/27/2023 UTC) at Biblos, Chambers Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing.

Thank you for catching this book! I hope that you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It is free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready, pass it on. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join the site, I hope that you will consider using me, kinedi, as the one who referred you.

Congratulations on finding a Bookcrossing book and Happy Reading!!!

Journal Entry 11 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Picked up at the Old Gang Meetup - actually talked into taking it by RachelO giving her best byob/between the covers sales pitch.