Longstone

by L. J. Ross | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 9/30/2022
Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 30, 2022
Set in the coastal village of Seahouses, a quiet rural area - until a local historian and diver thinks he's found a Viking wreck, announces his find to the whole bar, and then immediately goes missing. Of course one of the first people he told was his friend and colleague Anna Taylor-Ryan, who is once again involved in one of Ryan's cases. Soon there's a second murder and Ryan must untangle the web of past relationships in the village to get to the truth. Not quite as exciting as some in the series but still a good read and I totally failed to predict the killer. As a scuba diver myself, the diving parts weren't too far off. I've dived with seals off the Farnes and what Alex says about them being like friendly labradors is absolutely true.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 1, 2022
This book will travel in a ray:

yorkshire-lass
Cross-patch
Sparkish
Tanamo
earthcaroleanne
Diane-Fraser

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 3, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (10/3/2022 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Posted to yorkshire-lass, first in the ray.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 5, 2022
The book is safely with me, I have a couple of books I have to read before I can get to this one. Hopefully it will be only a couple of weeks until I can move this on again :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, October 20, 2022
Another fun and exciting book in this great series. Already looking forward to the next one in the series.
I will post it to the next person in line next week.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (10/24/2022 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Posted on Monday, hope you enjoy it as much as I did :-)

Journal Entry 7 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 27, 2022
Safely arrived. Looking forward to a good read.

Journal Entry 8 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, November 7, 2022
Still an interesting series and I am invested in the characters. Haven’t they all had tumultuous lives!

Released 4 wks ago (11/7/2022 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Being handed to Sparkish this morning over coffee at Northern Cobbler.

Journal Entry 10 by Sparkish at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, November 7, 2022
Received this morning over coffee and chat! Thanks very much I’ll get to it asap 😊

Journal Entry 11 by Sparkish at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 27, 2022
Finished this today. Another page turner! Not quite as good as some of the others but most enjoyable nonetheless. We be moving on again very soon.

Journal Entry 12 by Sparkish at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Released 1 wk ago (11/29/2022 UTC) at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom