Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

Reckless Girls

by Rachel Hawkins | | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/23/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 23, 2022
I selected this hardcover (c. 2021) from one of two adjacent Little Free Libraries at the Mattie J.T. Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland, USA. Thank you.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 27, 2022
I removed this book from the Little Free Library bookshelf. I just received a private request for the book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (9/28/2022 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book by request to BookCrosser SweetBabyJane.

---------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!