Little Children

by Tom Perrotta | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by jeniwren of Greigs Flat, New South Wales Australia on 9/20/2022
Journal Entry 1 by jeniwren from Greigs Flat, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Tom Perrotta's thirtyish parents of young children are a varied and surprising bunch. There's Todd, the handsome stay-at-home dad dubbed "The Prom King" by the moms at the playground, and his wife, Kathy, a documentary filmmaker envious of the connection Todd has forged with their toddler son. And there's Sarah, a lapsed feminist surprised to find she's become a typical wife in a traditional marriage, and her husband, Richard, who is becoming more and more involved with an internet fantasy life than with his own wife and child.
And then there's Mary Ann, who has life all figured out, down to a scheduled roll in the hay with her husband every Tuesday at nine P.M.
They all raise their kids in the kind of quiet suburb where nothing ever seems to happen - until one eventful summer, when a convicted child molester moves back to town, and two parents begin an affair that goes further than either of them could ever have imagined.

Journal Entry 2 by jeniwren at Greigs Flat, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, September 20, 2022
I have seen the film a few years ago and when I found this on a wishlist for the Australasian Wishlist tag game I thought it might be time to pass this copy on. I did have plans to read but with so many books on the tbr I am happy to pass it along. Posting in the next few days.

Journal Entry 3 by jeniwren at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Thursday, September 22, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (9/22/2022 UTC) at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia

Wishlist tag games.

Journal Entry 4 by mattandmandy75 at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Thursday, September 29, 2022
Arrived safely, thanks for the tag!