The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

by Charlie Mackesy | Graphic Novels |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/22/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 22, 2022
I selected this hardcover (c. 2019, with attached gold ribbon bookmark) from one of two adjacent Little Free Libraries in the Mattie J.T. Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland, USA. Thank you.

------

This book is so gorgeous. From the drawings to the thoughts, it all made me cry. Like "The Little Prince", it used few words and simple pictures to have the reader feel what friendship truly is. There are many quotable thoughts in this book to keep in your heart and in your soul forever.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The September 2022 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The book title contains the words, MOLE, FOX, OX, and HORSE.

---------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!