A MESSAGE FROM BRUCE: Data Breach
Please read Bruce's important message here (or go to the Announcements forum by your normal route) about stolen BookCrossing data from 2013 and before.

Identical

by Scott Turow | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 145552719X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingBCinDCwing of Washington, District of Columbia USA on 9/20/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingBCinDCwing from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Registered by members of BCinDC.

This book was given to RubyLadyBug in Shawnee, OK after a library book sale. She took home two literal truckloads of books that day several years ago.

Now the books are getting registered and will be sent to BCinDC members for the stocking of LFLs and general releasing in the area.

Journal Entry 2 by wingRubyLadyBugwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Released 4 days ago (9/20/2022 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is in Box #4 with 15 of its "Identical" friends on the way to the house and LFL of SqueakyChu.

There are 3 more boxes of 16 "Identical" books going to the houses and Little Free Libraries of melydia, ResQgeek, and Ixion.

A grand total of 64 books forBCinDC members to collect on their shelves and share!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 22, 2022
RubyLadyBug! This is totally insane!

There were 16 of the same books in the one box that surprised me coming to my house today. I had no idea who was sending me books. I should have known. Yes, all of the books are identical, and the title of each book is "Identical". I will have a ball releasing these and will start by releasing each of them in my own Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). How long will it take me to release them all? I have no idea.

Will I use this same journal entry on all of the identical books? You bet!

Thank you so much, dear friend. It is a joy to be a fellow Bookcrosser with you!

P.S. Now I know how melydia feels when she gets copies of "Cold Sassy Tree". LOL!