A MESSAGE FROM BRUCE: Data Breach
Please read Bruce's important message here (or go to the Announcements forum by your normal route) about stolen BookCrossing data from 2013 and before.

Arithmechicks Play Fair

by Ann Marie Stephens | Children's Books |
Registered by sleepymom of Durango, Colorado USA on 8/19/2022
Journal Entry 1 by sleepymom from Durango, Colorado USA on Friday, August 19, 2022
Cute book that I won from a Goodreads giveaway. Putting this copy in my LFL but if my eldest ever has a baby, ther mathemetician parents need math books for the baby so i would get another copy

Journal Entry 2 by sleepymom at Waterfall Village Little Free Library in Durango, Colorado USA on Friday, August 19, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/20/2022 UTC) at Waterfall Village Little Free Library in Durango, Colorado USA

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site; welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please feel free to send me a Private Message, by clicking on the name “sleepymom”, to ask for help with anything.