Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

Death At The Bar

by Ngaio Marsh | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 8/18/2022
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, August 18, 2022
From a batch of books that a co-worker just handed me to register and release.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Sprig's Coffee and Pastry Cafe in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, September 30, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (9/30/2022 UTC) at Sprig's Coffee and Pastry Cafe in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the tables outside the cafe.

Released for the 2022 TV Books challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!