A MESSAGE FROM BRUCE: Data Breach
Please read Bruce's important message here (or go to the Announcements forum by your normal route) about stolen BookCrossing data from 2013 and before.

Versailles

by Elizabeth Massie | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 8/17/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Historical novel based on the BBC2 TV series. Graphic in places as was the TV show.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 17, 2022
An enjoyable book based on the BBC2 series. Reads a bit like a screenplay. I read it alongside watching the TV series which has probably enriched the story. I think reading it as a standalone novel it would lack detail and description. Moves along swiftly and is a decent enough interpretation.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Somewhere in Petersfield in Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 18, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/18/2022 UTC) at Somewhere in Petersfield in Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom

Left in the telephone box library on the one way system.

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

This book has been released for the August 2022 One Word Title release challenge.