Snow Flower and the Secret Fan (Random House Reader's Circle Deluxe Reading Group Edition)

by Lisa See | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by LFLHunter of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 8/13/2022
Journal Entry 1 by LFLHunter from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, August 13, 2022
Powerful and very sad story set in nineteenth-century China. I found this book in Glen Williams Ontario.

Journal Entry 2 by LFLHunter at Acton Little Free Library in Acton, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (9/20/2022 UTC) at Acton Little Free Library in Acton, Ontario Canada

Left in a Little FreeLibrary in hopes the person who finds the book makes a journal entry. Tell us where you found or left the book, or tell us what you thought of the book. Help make the world a place of travelling books. You can join Bookcrossing or remain anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookgirrlwing at Acton, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 27, 2022
I only just saw the Bookcrossing label now, in the back of the book. This book immediately reminds me of another book I read called "Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress". I find novels set in Asia/South Asia very interesting, altho' I hope this one isn't TOO sad.