The Playground

by Jane Shemilt | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBookgirrlwing of Acton, Ontario Canada on 8/13/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookgirrlwing from Acton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, August 13, 2022
I believe this book is what they call a "psychological thriller". From the cover: "beautifully written and suffused with dread....seductively vivid....shocking & terrifying..." I don't think this is the book for me! Registered and available from our Little Free Library near Acton, Ontario.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookgirrlwing at Acton Little Free Library in Acton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, August 13, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/13/2022 UTC) at Acton Little Free Library in Acton, Ontario Canada

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that this book has been registered on BookCrossing.com, so its journey can be tracked. What is Bookcrossing? It is just like geo-caching, but for books. Please visit www.BookCrossing.com and type in the unique BCID # of the book (inside the cover) then make a quick journal entry so we know it's been found. When you are finished with the book, pass it along, and help its journey continue. Bookcrossing is free, anonymous, and aims to "make the whole world a library" and foster the love of reading.