Moving Pictures

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by fleurdelys of Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on 8/7/2022
Journal Entry 1 by fleurdelys from Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Sunday, August 7, 2022
The silver screen comes to Discworld

Released 1 mo ago (8/8/2022 UTC) at -- By Post or By Hand/ In Person in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing I'd be delighted if you would mention me - Fleurdelys - as the person who introduced you to the site.

For more information about bookcrossing in Belfast please click here

Happy reading

Journal Entry 3 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Taken from the Random Book box as I have a plan for this one.

Journal Entry 4 by bookfrogster at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, August 22, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/22/2022 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

This seemed like an appropriate wild release for the newly resurrected Filmhouse Cinema OBCZ. Happy reading!