Don't Cry Now

by Joy Fielding | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by crossingguardma of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 7/16/2022
Journal Entry 1 by crossingguardma from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 16, 2022
I picked this up at a Little Free Library

From the internet: Bonnie Wheeler had a picture-perfect life: a rewarding job as a schoolteacher, a happy marriage to a successful TV director, a sprawling suburban home, and Amanda, her adorable three-year-old daughter. She’d heard the sordid details about her husband’s ex-wife, Joan -- the drinking, the instability. Then Joan calls her with a cryptic warning -- you’re in danger, you and Amanda.

But when Joan is found murdered and Bonnie is the prime suspect, she knows this is no game. Suddenly her secure world comes crashing down around her. Things she once believed in are lies. People she thought she knew have shocking secrets to reveal.

Desperate to know who intends to harm her daughter, Bonnie is caught in a frantic race to keep Amanda safe -- even as she feels her own grasp on reality slipping....

Journal Entry 2 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, August 7, 2022
I enjoyed this book. Kept me guessing on what was going on!

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/10/2022 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

We were invited to play cards at Sing-songs and we did a book exchange as well! Thanks Sing song!

Journal Entry 4 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Had a card game with Barb tonight, so she returned some books and brought more to add to my shelf.