The Last Thing He Told Me

by Laura Dave | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by be_am_are of Somerville, Massachusetts USA on 6/28/2022
Journal Entry 1 by be_am_are from Somerville, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Looks very fun and dramatic but haven't read yet!

Released 1 mo ago (7/7/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library, 25 Russell St (#111763) in Somerville, Massachusetts USA

Interesting fast-paced mystery. I didn't love this but I definitely appreciated some things about it, like the strong main character and the unusual ending.
----
I left this in a Little Free Library. If you found this book and are new here, welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. (You’ll receive an email anytime someone makes a journal entry). It's fun, free, and confidential.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Medford, Massachusetts USA on Friday, July 8, 2022
Just picked this book up today from a Little Free Library on my morning walk to my internship! This book isn't something I'd normally pick for myself to read (come to think of it, I don't believe I've ever read a book classified as a Mystery/Thriller!), but I've finished a few Reese's Book Club books before that I've enjoyed and I'm excited to try something new :)