The New Father

by Armin A. Brott | Parenting & Families | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0789208156 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/23/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, June 23, 2022
This thick softcover (c. 1997, 2004) and other books were donated by my down-the street neighbor to the LIttle Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The November 2022 E-less Release Challenge hosted by motherof11

---------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 9, 2022

Released 11 hrs ago (1/29/2023 10:00 PM UTC) at Little Free Library (unregistered) -- 318 Broadwood in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!