A MESSAGE FROM BRUCE: Data Breach
Please read Bruce's important message here (or go to the Announcements forum by your normal route) about stolen BookCrossing data from 2013 and before.

One Enchanted Evening

by Anton Du Beke | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Lymington of Filton, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on 6/21/2022
Journal Entry 1 by Lymington from Filton, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 21, 2022
I read the sequel first but it did not detract from my enjoyment of this book. It is a great glimpse into the 1930’s and how the other half lived! Sighs!
I picked this novel up on the Queen Mary in March and read it on the Queen Victoria in June, who knows where it will go now? I hope you enjoy it and pass it on for others to enjoy too.

Released 2 mos ago (7/16/2022 UTC) at Telephone Box Library ☎️ in Tockington, Gloucestershire United Kingdom

On a bookshelf.
At the start of a heatwave!

Journal Entry 3 by Ptebenjamin at Tockington, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Found in Tockington book swap

Journal Entry 4 by Ptebenjamin at Almondsbury, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Friday, September 23, 2022

Released 1 day ago (9/23/2022 10:00 PM UTC) at Almondsbury, Gloucestershire United Kingdom

Given to GrannyMoo, a fellow bookcrosser

Journal Entry 5 by GrannyMoo at A BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 23, 2022
Given to me by daughter