The Borrowed House

by Hilda van Stockum | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 6/8/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 6, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (5/20/2023 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, May 26, 2023
Surprisingly, we actually had a significant number of children's book left at the end of the day in Gaithersburg. This is one of the ones that came home with me.

Released 2 mos ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by bluemozaik at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This was leftover at the end of the Kensington Book Festival. It will be available again at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

If you find this book in the wild, please make a journal entry so I can see its journey!

Journal Entry 6 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 22, 2024
This book was left over at the end of the Gaithersburg Book Festival. It will go to one of the women in my quilt group who has a Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 7 by wing6of8wing at Olney Public Library in Olney, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Released 2 wks ago (6/5/2024 UTC) at Olney Public Library in Olney, Maryland USA

Taking the opportunity to share this book with someone in my quilting group who has a Little Free Library.