Dear Charlie

by N. D. Gomes | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by russbaum of Barnet, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/19/2022
Journal Entry 1 by russbaum from Barnet, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, June 19, 2022
Perfect for fans of 13 Reasons Why.

‘A gripping, eye-opening YA novel that I wish I could put in everyone's hands.’ Pretty Little Memoirs

*************************************************************

‘Death should never meet the young. But it did. Thanks to my brother, death made fourteen new friends that day. Maybe even fifteen, if you count Charlie.’

At sixteen, Sam Macmillan is supposed to be thinking about girls, homework and his upcoming application to music college, not picking up the pieces after the school shooting that his brother Charlie committed.

Yet as Sam desperately tries to hang on to the memories he has of his brother, the media storm surrounding their family threatens to destroy everything. And Sam has to question all he thought he knew about life and death, right and wrong.

Endorsed by Amnesty International UK for reminding us that human rights belong to all of us.

Journal Entry 2 by russbaum at Barnet, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, June 19, 2022
Welcome to BookCrossing! The home of travelling books...

Thank you so much for picking up this book and visiting the website. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home.

If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free, confidential, you are only known by your screen name and your e-mail address is never given out) please say "russbaum" sent you.

I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it.

You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Happy Book-crossing...

Russbaum

Released 1 mo ago (7/3/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library #39048 in Golders Green, Greater London United Kingdom

It's not on anyone's wishlist and in great condition so I've released it to my local Little Free Library.

Hope it finds a new home soon.